Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Talk About New Ideas Coming Into This World

After a lifetime of saying I didn't like cats, I reconsidered due to need to have something furry in a life that doesn't well accommodate a dog. A chance conversation at the eye doctor led me to a kitten, who started right out teaching me that much of what I thought about cats was wrong:


She was cute then, gorgeous now:


Two years later, a chance conversation led me to this darling little boy:

He is whiskey to her wine. He is frisky she is fine.


She so rarely lets him be so close for so long. He was relishing every moment of this.

Talk about visual obsessions, I love to watch them and see what they'll do each day. The fastest 15 minutes is to just study the two of them looking out a window together. Monkey see, monkey do.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails