Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

What Type Is Your Blog?

I was curious to know, is my blog an INTJ/ENTJ, like its owner. What about yours? Try it out at Typealyzer. Here's Visual Obsessions:

ESTP - The Doers


The active and playful type. They are especially attuned to people and things around them and often full of energy, talking, joking and engaging in physical out-door activities. The Doers are happiest with action-filled work which craves their full attention and focus. They might be very impulsive and more keen on starting something new than following it through. They might have a problem with sitting still or remaining inactive for any period of time.

Accurate? Active & energetic? Well yes. Like action-filled work? Yes. And absolutely yes, often I focus on something too much at the absence of everything else. Impulsive? Yeah. More keen on starting something new than following it through? Oh yeah -- have you seen all the various labels on here already? Have you seen the imagined projects not even started before another impulsive idea jumps in? Yeah ...

But, um, one small problem with the algorithm. Apparently this is what an ESTP blog looks like:


If you only knew. Although I have been planning to sew these yoga pants and have the black fabric pre-washed and ready to go, Kwik Sew 3115:



I even contoured the pattern legs to fit closer at the knee and flare out at the hem. I've sewn these before and while I like the envelope drawing, the pants are straight and very wide, not quite like shown here. But, ya think I'll get impulsive and distracted and abandon that idea for another one before it's ever started? Maybe I should get something done and prove that wrong.

1 comment:

Mrs. Limestone said...

It didn't really capture me either. Specifically it said something about not liking to plan ahead. Could.not.be.more.wrong.

I wonder how it works - is it just random?

Related Posts with Thumbnails