Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Yummy Yummy Eye Candy

Check out Stof & Stil.

Download the PDF catalog. Takes awhile even on broadband, at about 140 pages.

But that's loads of pages of color, texture, trims, shapes, proportions. Buttons & trims. Models in complete outfits with accessories, shoes, boots. Oh my.

With all the travel for work, I've built a big cache of miles. The travel has really interrupted my life -- for one, the lack of posts here despite strong intentions to launch a rich blog. Perfect payback? A sewing-related long weekend in Europe! How about it!? I was stunned earlier this year to find Burda WOF in a piazza in Panicale, Italy. I had brought the US version with me for fun vacation reading! I bought the Italian version anyway. Just because. I know these things are more available elsewhere, it's just surprising to see it when it's such a challenge to find Burda WOF, Ottobre, Patrones, etc. here.

For now back to the Stof & Stil eye candy ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails