Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

X-Rated

Inside Out Style is the best link I've tripped on during blog surfing in all of 2009! Maybe in all the past decade if blogs were around that long. It blasts Susannah and Trinny, and who-are-those-two-people-on-Lifetime-I-forget, out of the water. Out of all the fashion and appearance self-help readings out there, few may really truly change you. This website will change my choices.

I am an X Hourglass shape, which I've always known. But Imogen describes another similar body type, the 8 shape, which comes verrrrry very close. Think Catherine Zeta-Jones. Yeah, I wish I had anything in common with her, other than eyebrow color.

Anyway, an 8 carries the hip width just under the waist while an X carries hip width further down the butt and thighs.

I am loving this website because it gives great detail (it advises on not just straight or bootleg pant legs, but also flared which is not the same thing) and it uses updated, current photos to illustrate the shapes that complement your body shape. She also combines body shape advice with petite, tall and long leg advice.

This is being added to my blog reading list PRONTO ...

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails