Pages

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fabric Creation for Vegetarians

If you are, like me and my husband, vegetarian and tired of Tofurkey as the main turkey alternative, I present you with another idea for your holidays:



From Etsy seller uptownjane. You can make it yourself with the Turkey and Felt Food PDF file. Only six bucks. I actually might make this as a joke, and say I'm bringing a turkey this year. But clue in the host so she doesn't REALLY count on eating turkey.

And here's a really good vegetarian gravy recipe from allrecipes.com to go with a vegetarian holiday dinner. We've made this gravy annually for years. Even my carnivore relatives love this gravy. It's great on Tofurkey, mashed potatoes, everything. Just be sure to add all the garlic it calls for. It's not too much garlic, and the gravy needs it to deliver the flavor.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails