Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Stylin' Another Fabric/Pattern Inspiration

This is my usual M.O.:  Fabric launches obsession. This time, it begins with Mocha Fudge, a striped wool blend from Sawyerbrook.



Fabric:  From Sawyerbrook

Pattern: I can't find a sewing pattern I really like, but I'm inspired by this knitting pattern for a creative sweatercoat. Mix the striped fabric with a solid into something fun like this. Because this is a wacky style for me, I choose subdued palette for everything else.

Sources of other stuff:

Dress from Nordstrom -- wear over simple Three Dots dress because you'll hardly see it

Hummingbird bag from Anthropologie

Squiggle scarf from Anthropologie

Gloves from Athropologie

Readers from Anthropologie

Ankle boots from Anthropologie

At my local mall, Nordtrom and Anthropologie are right next to each other, so in one quick trip and a weekend sewing sojourn, I get a new winter outfit. If I had the money for all this. Um ... this is supposed to be fantasy fun. Let's keep it that way!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails