Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stylin' Fabric/Pattern Inspiration



EDITED TO ADD BREAKING NEWS:
I bought these shoes! So you may very well see a similar outfit come to real life. But crapola, I paid about $45 for the shoes in December and they're $26.25 as of 1/17/10.

This Stylin' Set started with the bag. A Brighton bag with red leather and straw that's been in my closet and has never seen the light of day. (Why did I buy it then? On sale, great price. Don't we all do that sometimes.) It needs an outfit!! So here is one. With a Marfy pattern dress sewn from a Gorgeous Fabrics fabric, which would need to be lined.
Sources:

Brighton bag already own, but imagine red leather accents
Shoes from 6pm.com
Bead bracelet from Etsy seller
Earrings from another Etsy seller
Marfy patterns

I like how there's a shadowy flower pattern theme between the fabric and the shoe soles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails