Pages

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A Most Unlikely, Unexpected Visual Obsession

Soap???

Soap sure can smell good. It can look good too. Downright luscious. I want to eat these soaps.

Chocolate Heaven Soap from Etsy seller pinkparchmentsoaps:



Gardenia Chamomile Soap, from Etsy seller DeShawnMarie:



Sugar Lime Soap, from Etsy seller DeShawnMarie:



Cedarwood Lavender Clove Soap, from Etsy seller DeShawnMarie:



Don't you just want to lick them? I bet they'd all taste good.

OK this could go on and on and on ... so good ... but today I gotta sew. Christmas deadline for numerous pieces of clothing. And I gotta make jewelry.

Filed under Home Decor because I do have soaps that have never been removed from their gorgeous Italian paper packaging and ribbons, decorating our main floor bathroom. Next to them is the Aveda soap dispenser where the soap can actually be used for cleaning, not just looking and obsessing.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails